Horse owners and their horses deserve to stay in a comfortable, clean place where they can rest after a long day’s travel. Hillview Farmstay offers so many advantages for all horse owners and lovers.
- Ideal location: Strategically located along the Hume Highway between Sydney and Melbourne making it a perfect spot to rest after a long drive.
- Luxury accommodation: Luxury self-contained cottages and Glamping Safari Tent ranging from 1 to 4 bedrooms, each with its own BBQ and kitchen facilities.
- Space and land for you and your horses: Beautiful landscape – your backyard is about 1000 acres of rolling hills and natural bush land which you can explore. Definitely a better alternative than a hotel. Your horses have approx 8-12 acres of paddock that they can run around and explore.
- Animal and farm activities: Numerous activities make it the perfect getaway and they include Buggy ride and animal feeding (cows, chickens, alpacas, miniature horse, sheep and goat)
Horse Facilities at Hillview
- Exclusive use of 8-12 acre fully-fenced paddock for your horse to relax, walk, run and stretch their legs after a long trip
- Access to water
- Truck/float parking close to paddock
- Accommodation overlooking paddock so you can see your horse all the time
Browse our Cottages and Glamping Safari Tents for the most suitable accommodation for you and book online or by calling Ruth at 0421922788.
Note: A fee of $30 per horse is applicable in addition to your accomodation. Please inform us via email ([email protected]) or phone call (0421922788) prior to arriving if you require horse accommodation.