Here are the Hillview advantages:
- Luxury accommodation: Luxury self-contained cottages and Glamping Safari Tent ranging from 1 to 4 bedrooms, each with its own BBQ and kitchen facilities.
- Ideal location: Strategically located along the Hume Highway between Sydney and Melbourne, 2 hours from Canberra, making it a perfect spot to rest after a long drive.
- Space and land: Beautiful landscape – your backyard is about 1000 acres of rolling hills and natural bush land which you can explore. Definitely a better alternative than a hotel.
- Animal and farm activities: Numerous activities make it the perfect getaway and they include:
- There are 3 daily animal feeding activities – Wakeup Friends, Buggy ride and Bedtime (cows, chickens, alpacas, miniature horse, sheep and goat)
- Watch the cows being fed and mustering (we produce prime beef for the local market)
- Ride the buggy and see our resident kangaroos during sunset (not always available and if staying more than 1 day)
- Cool down in the swimming pool
- Play tennis (night lights available)
- Play billards in our Shearing Shed (common area and games room)
- Explore our gardens and pick fresh fruits for dinner
- Toast your marshmallows by the fire-pit
- Enjoy the BBQ platter with local wine and beer
- Or sit back on your veranda and listen to the birds
- Pet friendly: pets are welcome (refer to pet policy)
- Horse accommodation: Horse owners now has the luxury to enjoy our accommodation while overlooking a very large (8-12 acres) exclusive fully-fenced paddock for their horse to run free
- [email protected] Farmstay: Celebrate your special occasion with family and friends in one place and have a genuine rural shearing shed as the party venue for your birthday, baptism or wedding. Hillview Farmstay can exclusively be hired for that special occasion.
We have continued to expand since we began in 2006, and are pleased to now offer 7 self-contained luxury accommodations ranging from cozy 1 bedroom cottage to 4-bedroom Lodge with the Glamping Safari Tent as our newest addition. We can comfortably sleep 33 adults with their own beds and upto 43 people including extra mattresses and sofa-beds. We invite you to explore our Cottages and Glamping Safari Tent to find exactly which one meets your needs.