Horse owners and their horses deserve to stay in a comfortable, clean place where they can rest after a long day’s travel. Hillview Farmstay offers so many advantages for all horse owners and lovers.
- Ideal location: Strategically located along the Hume Highway between Sydney and Melbourne making it a perfect spot to rest after a long drive.
- Luxury accommodation: Luxury self-contained cottages and Glamping Safari Tent ranging from 1 to 4 bedrooms, each with its own BBQ and kitchen facilities.
- Space and land for you and your horses: Beautiful landscape – your backyard is about 1000 acres of rolling hills and natural bush land which you can explore. Definitely a better alternative than a hotel. Your horses have approx 8-12 acres of paddock that they can run around and explore.
- Animal and farm activities: Numerous activities make it the perfect getaway and they include Buggy ride and animal feeding (cows, chickens, alpacas, miniature horse, sheep and goat)
Horse Facilities at Hillview
- Exclusive use of 8-12 acre fully-fenced paddock for your horse to stretch their legs after a long trip
- Access to water
- Truck/float parking close to paddock
- Accommodation overlooking paddock so you can see your horse all the time
Note: A fee of $30 per horse is applicable in addition to your accommodation. Please inform us via email ([email protected]) or phone call (0421922788) prior to arriving if you require horse accommodation.